Ah, Black Friday -- nothing like a holiday designed to give thanks to make Americans a bunch of shopping heathens within hours. Now, while I am not a fan of leaving my place in my post-turkey coma fat pants at midnight, I can’t resist a good online Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal when gearing up for the forthcoming holiday season. This weekend, there are a bunch of great options to score, from now through Monday to kickstart your holiday shopping. Here, I’ve rounded up a few of my top favorites to help you find the perfect gifts for those special people in your life. As for me, Thursday, after I practice my gratitude and eat my weight in allllll the good stuff, I will certainly be hitting some of the below deals to get my shopping done early.
1. Amazon: The holy grail of gifting with a ton of deals happening for the next several days. Need I say more?
2. Bloomingdales: Bloomies is a great option for all of those people on your gift giving list and they have two promotions happening this sale week. The first is a save $25 for every $200 you spend through 11/21, and the second is simply 30% off select styles through 11/28. I selected a couple different options here to offer ideas for everyone on your list.
3. Alo Yoga: I personally love this line of athleisure wear. The quality is superb, they’re super comfy and the styles are definitely on point. For Black Friday, they’re doing 30% off with code EARLYACCESS through 11/22, and then 30% off site-wide with up to 70% off sale styles on Friday. If you're looking to treat that friend or family member who's into fitness and fashion, this new line of Alosoft clothing is definitely a great pick.
4. Sephora: As you all likely know by now, I’m a huge Sephora gal and always look here for gifts for my girlfriends (and myself heh). They have a variety of sales happening at the moment, and I find their value gift sets particularly great options for presents for my friends, white elephant exchanges and my family. I've selected ones here that I can confirm definitely pack a bang for your buck (especially the Superstars Pack).
5. Frankie’s Bikinis: I don’t know about you guys, but there’s nothing I love more than a warm getaway in the middle of the winter. While most people are pulling out snow boots, I have my February Mexico trip on the brain and definitely will be seeking a new suit for that vacay. What's better than when said bathing suit from my favorite swimwear line (which never goes on sale except for this time of year) has 40% off with code BLACK40 ? Nothing.
6. Luv AJ: This is my FAVORITE indie jewelry brand (I have probably 5 different pieces from them at this point) and they have 40% off this week with the code BLACKFRIDAY. For any of the ladies on your list, this brand is definitely a win. If you needed another reason, Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin (I mean Bieber) would agree.
Even More Deals for Her...